(1) You are from the department in charge of national/overseas tourism boards or person in charge of tourism associations;
You can apply to be a buyer at 6th Macao International Travel (Industry) Expo ("MITE") if you meet one of the following criteria:
(2) You are a decision maker in a travel agency (tour operators) or in an inbound or outbound tour services within a tour company, or a decision maker with procurement needs or in procurement sector;
(3) You are the person in charge of a MICE organizing company or an enterprise with incentive travel plans;
(4) You are the person in charge of a destination management company;
(5) You are a procurement and product design manager from an e-travel merchant or customized travel service provider;
(6) You are the person in charge of an enterprise or organization seeking business cooperation or having procurement needs in the industries of tourism products, tourism finance, tourism real estate and other tourism related fields.
(1) 3 complimentary nights at the official hotel during MITE (check-in: 26th April, check-out: 29th April.);
(2) Allowance of economy-class airfare, ferry tickets or railway tickets to and from Macao within an allowance limit (proof of original invoices of related transport fees are required for reimbursement);
(3) Complimentary lunch during the 3 days of MITE;
(4) Complimentary welcome dinner for one;
(5) Eligible to take part in official or related activities of MITE;
(6) Eligible to enter and use the on-site business matching zone;
(7) Complimentary orientation in Macao (only for international buyers and advance registration is required).
Deposit and Obligations
Every qualified buyer is required to pay an advance deposit of RMB 1,000/HKD 1,200/USD 150. The deposit will only be refunded to the buyers that fulfill all the respective obligations within two months after MITE.
(*outward remittance fee should be settled by the buyer)
2. Obligations of buyers taking part in MITE:
(1) To have on-site business meetings with at least 25 exhibitors during MITE;
(2) To take part in the business matching session organized by MITE;
(3) To attend at least two sessions of promotional seminar every day;
(4) To accept supervision by MITE and the exhibitors on meeting agendas;
(5) To fill out the “Post-Event Buyer Questionnaire” and submit it to MITE.
Applications and procedures:
(1) Applications can be made via the official website www.cmitc.com or official WeChat account "macao_cmitc" or "macao_MITE";
(2) We will send a confirmation email to successful registered buyers within 10 working days upon receiving the applications. Non-qualified applicants will not receive any notification;
(3) Qualified buyers should transfer the deposit to the designated bank account of MITE within 7 days upon receiving the confirmation email and provide the remittance slip for verification;
(4) Upon receiving the remittance, we will then contact the buyers to obtain further details for hotel reservation and related matters.
1. Application deadline: 1st April, 2018, on a first come, first served basis and space is limited;
2. Please note that buyers who are unable to attend MITE or could not meet all the buyers' obligations stated above, deposit will not be refunded;
3. The level of completion of buyers’ obligations will be used as a yardstick to return the deposit and transportation subsidies. Such refund will be made directly to the designated account of the buyer within two months;
4. Buyer applications will be reviewed by MITE and only those approved by an official confirmation email will obtain the buyer qualification. MITE reserves the final rights on the qualifications of the buyers and the interpretations of related terms and conditions.
Inquiries related to the Buyer Scheme:
Coordinator of 6th Macao International Travel (Industry) Expo
Macau Travel Agency Association
Contact Person: Ms. Sabrina Chiang / Ms. Mandy Chiu /Ms. Liu Ye
Tel: (853) 28703707 (Macao), (86) 756 8880396 (Mainland China)
Fax: (853) 28700238 (Macao), (86) 756 8880342 (Mainland China)